Important informational post about the projects current state

Discussion in 'Developer's Blog' started by Kajamaz, May 15, 2016.

1. Kajamaz

Kajamaz Project Manager Staff Member

Its been ages since i've posted anything on the website, and I just want to sincerely apologize for my insanely long absence with a very minor warning. I will try to touch on everything I can in one post so I don't have to make a vlog post #1, 2, 3, etc...

• My explanation for not posting or developing in such a long time comes down to a few things. I have been extremely busy with my university studies, exams, work, and friends. Its been a long and very different semester for me. I've had very little time for myself this semester, i had a job, extremely challenging classes, living alone and doing everything alone (everyone who cooks, cleans, and maintains everything alone knows what its like). I've had endless days in university in which i wake up at 4am, finish assignments, and come home only at 8-9pm. At that point, I just don't have the energy for EverEmber, and would rather hang out with some friends, do csgo with a friend, or call up a grill. On top of all that, internship hunting, developing myself professionally, etc... On top of that, the collapse of the website a few months ago, loss of momentum and users we had really made me lose motivation.
    • EverEmber has turned out to be an amazing project with an amazing team, but it wasn't what I had originally envisioned, but I still want to see it succeed! I will be returning and working on the game little at a time. I have a huge list of everything that needs to be done compiled.
    • The website will be fixed-up very soon, i'll add more images to the scroll bar, and have updates posted shortly.

I want to once again thank EACH AND EVERY ONE OF OUR EVEREMBER TEAM MEMBERS! Thank you so much for staying with us, and working on the project, I can't express my gratitude enough (sorry slash, still can't pay you). I will be posting a few more announcements soon, we'll keep everyone up to date!

2. Slasheree

Slasheree Administrator Staff Member

Welcome back XP
    Kirbeh likes this.
  3. Ozfer

Ozfer Administrator Staff Member

Always great to be getting new stuff :)
  4. Duke

Duke New Member

it really is great having u back online and to the site
  5. hushed

hushed Metaline Donor Donator

Yeah I just play this game but if you want I can help out
  6. Kirbeh

Kirbeh New Member

I just got here, and I'm loving it.

If you need webspace /hosting / a mirror download server, just let me know, okay? :)