Important informational post about the projects current state

Discussion in 'Developer's Blog' started by Kajamaz, May 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Kajamaz

Kajamaz Project Manager Staff Member

Hey!

Its been ages since i've posted anything on the website, and I just want to sincerely apologize for my insanely long absence with a very minor warning. I will try to touch on everything I can in one post so I don't have to make a vlog post #1, 2, 3, etc...

• My explanation for not posting or developing in such a long time comes down to a few things. I have been extremely busy with my university studies, exams, work, and friends. Its been a long and very different semester for me. I've had very little time for myself this semester, i had a job, extremely challenging classes, living alone and doing everything alone (everyone who cooks, cleans, and maintains everything alone knows what its like). I've had endless days in university in which i wake up at 4am, finish assignments, and come home only at 8-9pm. At that point, I just don't have the energy for EverEmber, and would rather hang out with some friends, do csgo with a friend, or call up a grill. On top of all that, internship hunting, developing myself professionally, etc... On top of that, the collapse of the website a few months ago, loss of momentum and users we had really made me lose motivation.
    • EverEmber has turned out to be an amazing project with an amazing team, but it wasn't what I had originally envisioned, but I still want to see it succeed! I will be returning and working on the game little at a time. I have a huge list of everything that needs to be done compiled.
    • The website will be fixed-up very soon, i'll add more images to the scroll bar, and have updates posted shortly.

I want to once again thank EACH AND EVERY ONE OF OUR EVEREMBER TEAM MEMBERS! Thank you so much for staying with us, and working on the project, I can't express my gratitude enough (sorry slash, still can't pay you). I will be posting a few more announcements soon, we'll keep everyone up to date!

-Kajamaz

2. Slasheree

Slasheree Administrator Staff Member

:angry1:
    Welcome back XP

Kirbeh likes this.
  3. Ozfer

Ozfer Administrator Staff Member

Always great to be getting new stuff :)

4. Duke

Duke New Member

it really is great having u back online and to the site

5. hushed

hushed Metaline Donor Donator

Yeah I just play this game but if you want I can help out

6. Kirbeh

Kirbeh New Member

I just got here, and I'm loving it.

If you need webspace /hosting / a mirror download server, just let me know, okay? :)